Thank you to everyone who has emailed us or left comments at our website. We love answering your questions and hearing your thoughts about the Korean language. As you might know, our podcasts are available for free in the podcast section of the iTunes Store as well as here on our website.
If you like the show, and are in the mood to be generous with about 4 minutes of your time, do us a favor, head over to our podcast page and give us a rating. See the instructions below if you’re not sure what we’re talking about.
- Go to iTunes and Click the “iTunes Store” link at the left side of the iTunes window.
- Navigate to the podcast’s page in the iTunes Store. You can search for a specific podcast by typing ‘weeklykorean’ into the search box at the top, right corner of the iTunes window and pressing “Enter.”
- Select “Podcasts” in the filter-by-media-type column that appears at the left side of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Customer Ratings” section on the weeklykorean podcast’s page.
- Click the amount of stars you want to rate our podcast to the right of “Click to Rate.” One star is the lowest possible rating and five stars is the highest. Read more: How to Rate an iTunes Podcast
Thanks a lot!